18+ Summer Bucket List Ideas For Your Bullet Journal
It’s Char here from the Archer & Olive 2022 Design Team, and today I’m going to give you my ultimate summer bucket list. From outdoor adventures to romantic dates, this list has everything you need to get the most out of your summer!
Bullet Journal Supplies
Below is a rundown of some of the products I used to create this spread. If you would like to purchase any of these products, remember to use the code CHAR10 at checkout to save yourself some money!
- A5 Neapolitan Time for Tea Dot Grid Notebook - This journal has 3 different types of paper so that you can pick your favourite between Kraft, Blackout, or regular white pages. You can also do this spread on one of the Dot Grid Notepads, or on any of the other Dot Grid Journals.
- Calliographs - I used blues, greys and golden yellows to do the main lettering, and to accent the little doodles on this spread.
- Acrylographs - these are essential if you’re working on coloured paper like I am - the opaque paint really pops!
- Fineliner: Pentel Energel 0.7mm
Summer Bucket List Ideas
Here’s my master list of things to keep you busy this summer. Feel free to pick and choose the ones that are the most exciting for you, or to add your own! Or, if you’re going on a trip this summer, add some location-specific things you want to see and do.
- Go on a hike
- Go camping
- Go swimming
- Go to the beach
- Have a campfire/bonfire
- Go boating
- Go waterskiing/wakeboarding/tubing
- Go to a drive-in movie
- Visit an amusement/theme park
- Have an at-home spa day
- Go berry-picking
- Go to a gallery/museum
- Have a karaoke night
- Go on a road trip
- Have a picnic
- Have a BBQ
- Make s’mores
- Go on an outdoor wine tasting tour (if you’re of legal drinking age in your country - drink responsibly!)
I’ve created a printable that includes the master list of all of the items listed above. See how many you can get through this summer!
Enjoy making this spread your own with doodles, drawings, and lettering.
If you’d like to see more of my spreads, you can find me on Instagram at @chardangerfield.art.
Don’t forget to tag @archerandolive, @archerandolive.community, #AOShare and #archerandolive when you try your own weekly spreads. See you next time!