Part Time Assistant
We are looking for a personal assistant who is a very enthusiastic and highly organized person to assist with day to day operations. Position includes assisting Owner with day to day activities such as:
- Managing existing wholesale accounts and reaching out to wholesale leads
- Assisting with order fulfillment
- Replying to emails in a timely manner
Must be able to function in a fast paced, small company environment.highly fast paced environment, with constantly changing priorities. Flexibility in your schedule is a plus!
While most tasks can be performed remotely, some will require local travel or help in the office so only candidates local to the Austin/Cedar Park area will be considered.
- Excellent organizational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical)
- Cheerful presence and people skills
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Strong follow through skills, hardworking, and trustworthy.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with excellent command of the English language and grammar
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, exercise independent judgement, as well as accomplish assignments in a timely manner and ahead of schedule.
- Has own transportation
- Finds work when there aren’t any assigned tasks
- Experience with Mail Chimp
- Flexible schedule is a plus
- Love of stationery is a plus
- Replying to Emails
- Managing current wholesale accounts
- Outreach to wholesale leads
- Assist with shipping orders
- Able to run miscellaneous errands as needed
- Assists Owner with personal and administrative tasks that allow them to be more productive.
- Inventory Management
- Creating and scheduling email campaigns via Mail Chimp
Please send resume, hourly pay preference, available start date, and introductory email to info(at)archerandolive(dot)com. Include in subject line "Job Application".