Hi loves! It's Kate from @journalwithkate. Today I'm showing you how to create an easy and fun Fall Bucket List! With everything that is going on in the world, you might feel like you have limited options of things to do that go along with social distancing and being safe and healthy. Social distancing doesn’t automatically mean that we can't cross off things from our bucket list.
Given how things are going right now, I’ve put together a list of activities that can be done for sure with social distancing in mind! You can download the fall Bucket List down below to use as a reference or print and stick it in your journal!
The supplies I use:
- Journal: I used the Archer & Olive B6 Vintage Bee Dot Grid Notebook. I love how compact and therefore easy it is to take this notebook with you on the go. And the design...I can't get enough of it! Click on this link or use code KATE10 to save money on your order!
- A pencil and an eraser: I always sketch my designs out before doing the line work. I'm OCD and therefore can't handle wonky lines.
- Fineliners: Make sure to use waterproof fineliners to avoid smearing. My favorites are the Unipins and the Copic Multiliners.
- Stickers of coloring supplies: Here I've used stickers to decorate. Sometimes I want to be able to decorate quickly and stickers are perfect for that. You can choose to draw the pumpkins of course! That's so much more fun!
Bucket lists are so popular nowadays. I often hear someone say something like “that’s on my bucket list!” So why not make a Fall Bucket List? I’ve got you covered with 15 "social distancing proof" ideas you can pick and choose from, or maybe some will inspire ideas that aren’t on this list, to add to your own Fall bucket list.
Here’s the entire list, write down your favorites and create your own bucket list or download the printable!
- Bake an apple pie
- Draw a halloween pumpkin
- Drink a pumpkin spice latte
- Buy a fall scented candle
- Crave a pumpkin
- Paint your nails with a fall color
- Take a nature walk
- Read a spooky book
- Be thankful
- Watch a movie marathon
- Have a family game night
- Dress up for halloween
- Buy/ wear a code sweater
- Sit by a bonfire
- Make a fall themed drawing
I’m obsessed with lists in general, it makes me feel so accomplished to put a check mark by something I’ve completed, whether it’s for fun or work!
I hope you find this blogpost helpful and you'll start creating your own fall bucket list in your journal! I'd love to see what you create, so tag me (@journalwithkate) and @archerandolive on Instagram.
Good luck and have fun!
You can download the printable here: