Hey, Masha here from Masha Plans.
Today we’ll be talking about one of my favorite things in the world - skincare.
Apart from it being a wonderful tool to keep my skin looking great, I also find it very calming to apple all those layers of skincare. It’s a great way for me to have a calm morning and unwind before bed.
But of course, you have to be careful with what you use and when, so of course, I looked to my Bullet Journal for help.
And that’s what we’ll be creating today - a spread to keep track of skincare routine.
Here is what we’ll be using to create this spread:
- Archer and Olive notepad. I was considering using one of the notebooks, but I actually want to stick that spread to my bathroom door, so a notepad worked the best.
- Archer and Olive washi tape. Ever since June 2022 subscription box, I’ve been obsessed with washi tapes, so I had to use some to decorate this spread ad well.
- Monthly Theme Box stickers. I got obsessed with the monthly boxes Archer and Olive release. I’m more of a doodling person, so I don’t buy them every month, but there were a few I really loved, so I got them.
- Color markers and fineliners. Just some basics to finish the page.
And remember, for all Archer and Olive products, you can use my code MASHA10 for 10% off your order.
Before we start with the spread, I thought I might share with you some skincare doodles.
After all, you don’t always have the stickers you need, and wouldn’t it be just as fun to doodle instead?
As you can see, these are beginners friendly, and all you need is to follow the basic steps, and you’ll have cute little doodles to decorate your journal pages.
I always say that if you want a good spread, you have to prepare before you sit down to put pen to paper.
So here are a few things you might want to do first:
- Choose where you’ll be creating the spread and how you'll use it. I recommend having it somewhere very visible, so you never miss any skincare.
- Think through your skincare I’m not going to recommend any products, but you should plan things out because a lot of serums and acids aren’t working well together, and you should also have those break days.
- Create a routine that matches your lifestyle. It definitely shouldn’t be a chore, that way, you’ll end up forgetting to do it.
- Sketch your spread. Of course, sketching your spread in pencil before you start is the key to avoiding so many mistakes.
Finally, it’s time for us to get going and create that perfect routine for you.
A fun idea might also be to add these steps on post-it notes, so you can always have a chance to add extra steps or change your schedule.
Now me, though. I’d rather use any future changes to my routine as an excuse to create another spread in my BuJo.
For now, this is the spread I came up with.
It’s pretty much a weekly spread, just a little bit more heavily decorated.
PLAN WITH ME
Want to see me creating this one - just check the video below.
I really love how it came out, and it now makes me happy every time I go to the bathroom.
I’ll never leave you without a freebie, so here it is.
It’s a little spread for you to plan your skincare routine.
You can definitely use it to create your routine, or it can be just a good way to brainstorm before you decide to create one in your journal.
Looking forward to seeing your amazing pages!