Get Ready For Summer Checklist In Your Bullet Journal + Free Printable!
Hello everyone! I'm Charizze from @art_bujo_charizzetotto on Instagram and Charizze T on YouTube. Now that warmer weather and summer sun is just around the corner, it is a perfect time to prepare! So on this blog post, I'm very excited to share with you how to get ready for a fun summer that you can create on your bullet journal!
- Archer and Olive Notebook - I'm using the A5 Dandelion Dreams dot grid notebook
- Archer and Olive Acrylograph Pens - I used colors from the Vernal and Jewel selection in 0.7 mm but you can definitely use Acrylograph pen color that speaks summer to you
- Pencil & Eraser - I like to sketch out everything first as a guide
- Pen - for writing the tasks
* Don't forget to use my affiliate code CHARIZZE10 on their website that will save you 10% on all your purchases *
Feel free to watch my time lapse video to see the process here!
STEP 1: On a sheet of paper, make an initial list of tasks you'll need to get done. This way, you can decide the size of your spread: a one-page or two-page. This initial list will be a guide as well to organize them later on the next steps.
STEP 2: Sketch your header and summer elements using a pencil. I went for a two-page spread and allocated 12 dot spaces horizontally for the header.
STEP 3: Add color using the Acrylograph pens. Before using, shake the pens vigorously and vertically with the cap on, and press the tip against the blending palette to activate.
STEP 4: Organize your tasks. There are a couple of ways to do this:
- By Frequency - These are tasks that are grouped with time intervals (daily, weekly, etc.)
- By Category - It contains the same tasks as the frequency-based list, but they are divided into different areas (self-care, home, finances, travel, etc.)
To help you out, I'm sharing with you my "get ready for summer checklist" organized in categories. I wrote each category with the Acrylographs and drew summer doodles on top that represents each.
And you are done! Think how great it will be to enjoy summer without running around to make sure you have everything you need.
To help you get started, I also provided a free printable!
Don't forget to follow and tag me @art_bujo_charizzetotto for recreations! Have fun!