Hey ! I’m Aly from @bujo_aly on Instagram.
Autumn is my absolute favorite season, and I think that many of you would agree with that ! There are just endless activities and things that could only be done in this beautiful season.
For this reason, I would like to share this year’s autumn-bucket-list.
In this blog post you'll see my step-by-step tutorial how I made my autumn-bucket list that is easy to transfer in your bullet journal as a addition to your autumn-y spreads.
So, let’s start!
These are the materials that I used for this project:
- Archer and Olive Notebook https://www.archerandolive.com/products/a5-vintage-bee-dot-grid-notebook ( I used the A5 Vintage Bee Dot Grid Notebook)
- Pencil and eraser
- Fineliner ( I like to use the Sakura Pima Micron in 005 and 03)
- Acrylograph Pens https://www.archerandolive.com/collections/pens-markers/products/arcylograph-pens-jewel-selection-7mm-tip (Jewel Collection)
- Tombow ABT Dual Brushpen and Fudenosuke https://www.tomboweurope.com/produkte/produkt/ABT-N15
- White Uniball pen https://www.uni-ball.de/produkt/signo-broad-metallic-um-153/
First things first: a light sketch where you could decide how the layout will look like in the end. There are no limits to the possibilities. I also added a few doodles to some of the tasks and a quote on the lower right side.
I first wrote the header with the dark blue Acrylograph in a faux calligraphy. Just take your time with designing the letters the way you like them.
Now it’s time to color in the doodles. I used different yellow, orange and red tones to stay in that autumn-y color-palette. For the details and the outline, I used the 005 fineliner from Sakura Pigma Micron. The white Uniball pen is for the reflects on the doodles.
Next: Write down the tasks of the bucket-list and the finishing touches with the 03 fineliner. (Down below, I added a list with even more tasks and ideas, what you can do in your autumn-bucket-list)
For the sentences I made first a circle that you can tick off or color in when you’ve finished the task.
I hope you enjoyed this Step-by-Step tutorial of my autumn-bucket-list! If you recreate the spread, make sure to tag me @bujo_aly on Instagram so I can check yours out!
IDEAS FOR BUCKET-LIST-TASKS
- cook a pumpkin-soup
- pick colorful leaves
- carve a pumpkin
- have a cozy film-night
- make an autumn-moodboard
- create a Halloween-costume
- go on a walk on a foggy morning
- make an autumn-wreath
- celebrate thanksgiving/ Friendsgiving
- have a bonfire
- have a tasteful latte
- bake pumpkin cookies
- go apple picking
- visit a pumpkin patch
- knit a scarf
- bake a pie from scratch
- craft with fallen leaves
- snuggle up and read a book
- cook a squash recipe
- create autumn playlist
- jump in a pile of leaves
- buy a autumn-scented candle
- watch a scary movie
- make caramel apples
- take a walk in the forest
- take a walk in the rain (don’t forget the umbrella)
- visit a corn maze
- drink apple cider
- roast marshmallows
- bake pumpkin-bread
- make a Halloween-party
- have a cozy picnic
- eat & drink all the pumpkin flavored things you can
- step on a crunchy leave
- go to a haunted house
- visit a grave yard bay night
- have a autumn photo shoot
- make something Oktoberfest themed
- make your home smell like autumn with lots of candles
- go through a corn or hay maze
- bake an apple pie
- watch a football game
- make s’mores
- thrift a cozy fall sweater
- go trick or treating
- go on a bike ride
- roast pumpkin seeds