15+ Easy Halloween Doodles with Step by Step Tutorial
Hey guys, Masha here from Masha Plans.
And today we are doodling again! Your girl just can’t stop.
We skipped Fall doodles because I just had to go back to school instead, but no way I’m missing out on Halloween!
So you guessed correctly - today we will be doing some spooky things! And to make it more interesting, I decided to use brightly colored paper.
Red and purple should work perfectly here!
Use whatever you want - I always say that. But of course I also want to mention here what exactly I used.
- Square journal. Always find that this is the best format for the doodling tutorials. And I’m in love with it as my new day to day Bullet Journal as well!
- Rainbow notepad. I told you that I really want to add a special spin on the doodles this time, so in the video (yup, there is a video), you’ll see that I draw it all on colored paper.
- Acrylograph pens. Perfect to draw on the colored paper. I didn’t use them here per se, but this would definitely be my recommendation. Otherwise - give a try to Sakura Gelly Rolls - they are super smooth and the white one is perfect for drawing on colored paper.
- Fineliners. Of course when it comes to doodling you can’t go anywhere without a good fineliners. My preference are probably Faber Castell ones.
- Zebra Mildliners. For the tutorials on the white paper I of course had to add some color, and I went to my favorite Mildliners of course.
And always remember for any purchase on Archer and Olive you can get 10% off if you use my affiliate code MASHA10.
Let’s get right into it then! Halloween is a great time of the year to doodles just the most random things.
I’ve never lived in a country where this would be a huge holiday, but I love everything related to Halloween so much that I instead use my journal and my doodles to bring this holiday to me.
Let’s start with my first tutorial.
I decided to start with a page with just random monsters. This was super fun, because really you can go as strange and weird as you want - because it's Halloween so you can absolutely let your phantasy work the magic!
Of course I couldn’t leave you without some traditional Halloween doodles, so here they are.
These are classics so will be a good addition to your October pages any year.
DOODLE WITH ME
Of course as with all my doodling blogs, I had to create a video, so here it is!
Hope you enjoy watching it, cause I sure do enjoy filming these.
Free printable anyone? Yes of course!
This time though it’s not a doodling worksheet but a coloring page, full of fun little monsters.
Keep Bullet Journaling and Don’t Be A Blob!