Hey guys, Masha here from Masha Plans.
And today we are doodling again! Your girl just can’t stop.
We skipped Fall doodles because I just had to go back to school instead, but no way I’m missing out on Halloween!
So you guessed correctly - today we will be doing some spooky things! And to make it more interesting, I decided to use brightly colored paper.
Red and purple should work perfectly here!
Use whatever you want - I always say that. But of course I also want to mention here what exactly I used.
- Square journal. Always find that this is the best format for the doodling tutorials. And I’m in love with it as my new day to day Bullet Journal as well!
- Rainbow notepad. I told you that I really want to add a special spin on the doodles this time, so in the video (yup, there is a video), you’ll see that I draw it all on colored paper.
- Acrylograph pens. Perfect to draw on the colored paper. I didn’t use them here per se, but this would definitely be my recommendation. Otherwise - give a try to Sakura Gelly Rolls - they are super smooth and the white one is perfect for drawing on colored paper.
- Fineliners. Of course when it comes to doodling you can’t go anywhere without a good fineliners. My preference are probably Faber Castell ones.
- Zebra Mildliners. For the tutorials on the white paper I of course had to add some color, and I went to my favorite Mildliners of course.
And always remember for any purchase on Archer and Olive you can get 10% off if you use my affiliate code MASHA10.
Let’s get right into it then! Halloween is a great time of the year to doodles just the most random things.
I’ve never lived in a country where this would be a huge holiday, but I love everything related to Halloween so much that I instead use my journal and my doodles to bring this holiday to me.
Let’s start with my first tutorial.
I decided to start with a page with just random monsters. This was super fun, because really you can go as strange and weird as you want - because it's Halloween so you can absolutely let your phantasy work the magic!
Of course I couldn’t leave you without some traditional Halloween doodles, so here they are.
These are classics so will be a good addition to your October pages any year.
DOODLE WITH ME
Of course as with all my doodling blogs, I had to create a video, so here it is!
Hope you enjoy watching it, cause I sure do enjoy filming these.
Free printable anyone? Yes of course!
This time though it’s not a doodling worksheet but a coloring page, full of fun little monsters.
Keep Bullet Journaling and Don’t Be A Blob!