Welcome! Here is another fun and simple but creative way of making a dutch door in your bullet journal or planner!
Nicola here from My Inner Creative and today we are walking through the awesomeness that is dutch doors! They are a great way to create a little extra space to write in your planner/ journal, or to hide some secret stuff you dont want people to see.
Supplies you will need:
1. Your archer and olive planner or notebook
2. Some archer and olive notebook paper, you can get this from the new paper pads
3. A coloring book - I used the Alli Kock design
How did I make the dutch door?
This is really simple and you can see the full view of this below in the video of how I did this.
1. I grabbed a coloring page I liked and used my exacto-knife to cut around it, this type of cutting is called "fussy cutting" in scrapbooking because it can be very "fussy"
2. I think tore out a page from my notepad (WHICH I LOVE BTW!) and cut it to size.
3. I painted the little piece and stick my coloring book image in the page.
4. I used my We R Memory Keepers Alphabet punch to pun ch out the words "JULY"
5. I then stuck the small sheet in with washi tape
6. I then filled in my monthly calendar!