Hey-lo! Marsha here from Do You Salut! The end of the year and the beginning of the year is a great time to take charge of your health and go to your doctors appointments. As a Registered Dietitian I always tell my patients, “It’s easier to prevent than it is to treat!” This spread is a great way to keep track of your appointments and other important information that you might need during your visits. So here we go.
- Archer and Olive A5 Dot Grid Notebook (My current favorite is the Mint Gardner Collection)
- Archer and Olive Stickers (by A&O and Pink Bits)
- Archer & Olive Washi Tape by Whimsical.doodles from Subscription box)
- Archer and Olive Acrylograph pens (from Subscription Box and Fall Collection)
- Pencil and Eraser
Step 1: Header
Step Two: Outline
Draw a table in the center of the page. Here are the dimensions I used for the chart:
- for the outline I used 25 dots wide by 28 dots long
- from the header 3 dots long
- draw a horizontal line after every 5 dots
- at the most left line draw a vertical line that is one dot space wide
- for the 2nd column - 8 dots
- for the 3rd column - 5 dots
- for the 4th column -4 dots
- for the 5th column -6 dots
Header details: (Doctor Info | Appt Time | Last Visit | Insurance Info)
I find it helpful to have your doctor's information ( full name, phone number, address and operation hours) written down for your appointments. Insurance information is also important for doctor visits in the United States. Depending on your health insurance plan you might have to pay a copay or need a referral. It's good to know this information before your visit so you don't get any surprises!
Step 3: Questions:
Using the Acrylograph pens you can write the header, " questions" for the second half of the spread. You can use washi tape to create a divider. This beautiful washi tape was designed by Nabaa from Whimsical doodles and can be found in the new Subscription Box from Archer and Olive.
On the left side of the washi tape you can write down common questions that you're asked at the doctor's office. For example: date of Flu shot, medications, emergency contact, date of last menstrual cycle, etc. The right of the divider is set for any concerns you may want to bring to your doctor. For example, if you have been having trouble sleeping, or headaches, etc.
Bonus: Know Your Numbers Spread
Here is an example of what the spread would look like when it's filled out.
Here's a printable to help you keep track of important information while visiting your doctors.
If your interested in getting the Mint Gardner dot grid notebook, the Acrylograph pens, or anything else in the Archer and Olive site be sure to use my affiliate code SALUT10 for a discount! Don't forget to tag us at @doyousalut and @archerandolivecommunity so we can see your beautiful creations.